Looking for HR Links Training and/or HR Support?
Check out our complete library of job aids, videos, and training courses! You can search based on your role (employee, supervisor, timekeeper) or by topic (time and leave, telework, benefits, performance).
If you still have questions, contact the following:
- Issues with Single Sign On (SSO): GSA IT Service Desk at 866-450-5250 or ITServiceDesk@gsa.gov
- Time and Attendance: your Timekeeper or Time Administrator
- Benefits: the Benefits and Retirement Center
- MSS Admin: your SSO PAR Initatiator
- Performance Management: the HR performance team
- Need a new labor code in HR Links: Contact your regional Labor Admin
- All other HR Questions contact your servicing HR Office:
- Commissions and Boards (CABs) employees: Contact email@example.com.
- GSA OIG Employees: Contact the OIG HR Division mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are prompted to access any of the Google sheets above while in Internet Explorer, please enter your GSA Email ID and click the ‘Next’ button.
If you are experiencing an HR Links technical issue, such as an error, you can submit a help desk ticket using the HR Links Help Desk Home tile.
Choose Create Issue from the Help Desk Home page.