Timesheet Submission Schedule
- Employees and Time keepers should submit a timesheet by 11:00 am Local time on Monday after the pay period end date.
- Supervisors and Time Administrators should sign a timesheet by close of business on the Monday after the pay period end date.
Guidance when a Federal Holiday lands on the Monday after a pay period:
- Employees and Time keepers should submit a timesheet by 11:00 am Local time on Tuesday after the pay period end date.
- Supervisors and Time Administrators should sign a timesheet by close of business on the Tuesday after the pay period end date.
AboutHR Links is an online system from IBM where employees can perform human resources, time and attendance, and leave actions.
The new, single system replaces the following applications:
- CHRIS (Comprehensive Human Resources Integrated System)
- ETAMS (Electronic Time & Attendance Management System)
- ALOHA (Authorized Leave & Overtime Help Application)
What’s Available?HR Links is an integrated solution that includes the following features:
- Human Resources: A comprehensive component that secures access to employee information and execution of essential HR functions
- Time and Labor: Time tracking to manage schedules for employees, manage time for unscheduled employees, track employee time, and approve time
- Absence Management: Automated leave planning for the entire workforce, which includes employee and manager functionality
- Benefits Administration: Benefits management through automated eligibility checking, enrollment management and administration of the open enrollment season
- Profile Management: Profile framework that describes the attributes of jobs and individuals for tracking skills, career planning, training, performance management and recruiting
- ePerformance: Evaluation management for managers, employees and HR administrators for planning, collaboration, communication, assessment and performance monitoring
- Telework: input and tracking of regular and full time telework agreements by employees
BenefitsHR Links will provide GSA employees an updated and improved human resources system. In addition to saving time with single sign-on, other benefits include:
- More intuitive, easy-to-use system with built in help functions, reducing calls to help desks, contact centers and HR specialists
- Mobile enablement that will allow time entry and other select functionality anytime, anywhere
- Reduction of duplicate data entry into current non-integrated systems, improving data integrity and reducing data clean-up requirements, leading to improved operational excellence.